About SCUM Game
A remote island was designed to become an arena where humans compete with each other in cruelty and survival skills. Does it sound like a TV show? It is, and developers from Gamepires created a whole open world survival game on this basis. The island in the game is used by the TEC1 television company to broadcast the second season of its highly popular show called SCUM (which also serves as the game name at the same time). A player is offered to adopt one of the prisoners, customize its appearance and starter characteristics and then breed it into a killing machine by adhering to the strict nutrition plan, muscle loading, shooting, and melee drills. This all can be ignored, but your playable character can quickly gain weight and become prey for either inmates (both alive and living dead) or wild animals. Speaking of zombies, there are plenty of them in the game. However, those who will play it on the private server will be able to adjust the density of walking dead on a map. If getting back to the physical routine, SCUM has the most realistic metabolism model. Your personage needs to go to the toilet. You must be careful of what it's going to eat as if the food has gone bad it will poison your character. The Multiplayer feature is widely represented by MMO, online co-op, and online PvP modes. You can take part in special events and unlock valuable in-game items and score points for leveling-up.
SCUM Screenshots Gallery
SCUM game trailer
The brand new launch trailer introduces players to the SCUM
OS: Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible on-board
SCUM gameplay video
SCUM review and gameplay of the game
Reviews SCUM Game
SCUM develops a multiplayer survival game in an open world with levels of character customization, control and development, where knowledge and skills are the main weapon for long-term survival.
- A huge map
- Character skills and customization
- Crafting system and inventory system
- The weapon is realistic in a sense
- Finding food and weapons is quite simple (mostly food and ammunition).
- Communicate with anyone, no matter where they are
- Events are cool, and I like meeting people and fighting with them! (I just wish there were more meetings outside of events)
- No vehicles from the jump site.. (I know this will be added, but how do you release a survival game with a giant map without vehicles??)
- The server popup seems small at 64. (Spent 7 hours out of 8 without seeing more than 2 people.)
- Please increase to 120 or something like that.
- The feeling of emptiness in the game and not in a good way.