About Squad Game
Squad was spawned from a Battlefield 2 mod called Project Reality. A team of developers of the mod, Offworld Industries, got an appraisal for their work from the gaming community and decided to make a standalone tactical team-based FPS that will also cover the military simulation genre. As a result, Squad delivered promised features. It includes 20 accurately rendered maps for 50v50 multiplayer carnage. The game pretends to be combined arms and has every right to it. You can operate helicopters, heavy armor tanks, and light armor vessels. On contrary, your squad can entrench themselves or establish a fortified position. There are 7 playable factions each with selectable character classes including rifleman, medic, anti-tank guy, sniper, and, of course, squad leader. The round results depend on how good your squad is in team coordination. Crystal clear VoIP is introduced for communication purposes for that goal.
Squad Screenshots Gallery
Squad game trailer
The brand new launch trailer introduces players to the Squad
OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
Processor: Intel Core i or AMD Ryzen with 4 physical cores
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with at least 4 GB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 55 GB available space
Additional Notes: A teamwork oriented mindset
Squad gameplay video
Squad review and gameplay of the game
Reviews Squad Game
Squad is a large-scale multi-player multiplayer first-person shooter that emphasizes combat realism through communication, team play, emphasizes strong squad cohesion mechanics, as well as larger-scale coordination, tactics and planning. It includes 20 large open maps, a gameplay based on combined-arms weapons and bases built by players to create an exciting, intuitive gaming experience with split-second decision-making in real-scale shootouts.
- Reviving System is nice
- Tanks are nice
- Fireteams perfect
- New Scopes!
- Nice Maps!
- Uncapped Rallypoints
- Shift Gear for Vehicles
- New Update, New Bugs (got live too early? did no one mention in Public Testing?)
- Bugs: Classes was unavailable to choose and disabled, Respawn was broken (couldnt accept respawn) - rejoin server fixed it.
- People still glitch into Walls / Roofs, which makes them invinsible but they have 360° surround view
- Rallypoints still can bug on Stones, makes them unable to use
- Still cant add favorite Servers
- Some BTR Vehicles are too hard to kill with AT (more than 3 Rockets)
- Bulletdrop too heavy, unrealistic?
- Map is overload with too big Icons
- Playericon too hard to find on map, especially when dead
- Medic still an unattractive Role
- Squadlead still an unattractive Role
- Vehicles feel slower in general, but not slower on Sand than on Street
- Vehicle Maps are too big for Infantry, sort of too less Vehicles
- No Possibility to Stop Cheaters/Teamkilling/Friendly Fire/VehicleAbuse if no Admin is on Server
- Trees are the hardest enemy for Vehicles.
- Vehicles still fly away some time (let them free).
- If a premade Team joins on Server it is hard to make a Squad without Admin
- In some Combos it is hard to tell difference between friendly and enemy by the type of the uniforms. Nametags still doesnt appear / are hard to see