About Angels Fall First Game
Angels Fall First started as an Unreal Tournament 2004 mod called Homeworld. The same team of developers named themselves Strangely Interactive set on a mission to develop the mod further making it a standalone first-person space war as they called it. Born out of despair in lacking such a type of game, AFF offers a variety of maps and battlefields. Some of them take place right in outer space and involve grand spacecraft clashes with onboarding and further elimination of the opponent's spaceship crew. Others will take you to the nearby planet surface where you'll have to complete ground objectives by destroying the enemy's heavy armor vehicles and troops or raid the designated base. You can enlist your character into infantry, battleship crew member, or serve as the supreme commander issuing orders and observing the fights. The game is intended to play together with up to 64 players, but you can replace them with bots if servers are empty upon logging in to the lobby. All in all, Angel Fall First delivered on devs promises being a rich sci-fi action combining FPS and spaceflight sim.
Angels Fall First Screenshots Gallery
Angels Fall First game trailer
The brand new launch trailer introduces players to the Angels Fall First
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Dual Core 2ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 400 series or later
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: A little bit of imagination
Angels Fall First gameplay video
Angels Fall First review and gameplay of the game
Reviews Angels Fall First Game
From commanding the battle, standing on the bridge of your flagship, right up to tactical infantry skirmishes-AFF unites all combat operations.
- Excellent mechanics of ground and space battles, with boarding, tasks and interesting mechanics of capturing points.
- The world of the game, which is worked out well, that they try to emphasize the difference in the sides of the conflict, at least, to begin with, at the level of technology.
- A good intelligent AI, if you have few players on the server. And there may be few of them. because the ceiling is 32 players per team.
- A flexible system for customizing equipment for yourself. And tanks. And interceptorsbombers. No kidding.
- Great maps.
- The commander's smarter AI.
- The atmosphere of what is happening.
- General pleasure.
- Space battles.
- Early Access. Glitches, bugs, shortcomings in the maps are attached.
- Indistinct balance of the weapon.
- The absence of the Russian language and the linux client.