About Dark And Light Game
Massively multiplayer Dark and Light game mixes RPG, fantasy, and sandbox features. All of these are supported by traditionally immersive plot and addictive gameplay. You're on the quest to survive in aftermath of a dark magic attack that torn apart the home planet of Gaia. A few survivors relocate to the nearby planet Alpha hoping to find peace and get their life together. However, a moon eclipse revitalizes the dark magic forces and causes disastrous effects on Alpha, including beasts that went berserk and inexplicable activity. Amidst this madness, you need to provide yourself with a solid shelter and weapon. Collection of supplies and food is a high priority. The magic creates powerful runes. Finding these artifacts may ensure your survival. Despite the astonishing landscapes of this open-world fairy tale, you must avoid wandering around in the event of a storm. Dark and Light was developed with team coordination in mind. Together with your friends, you can easily construct a solid shelter and be successful in fighting off against legendary dragons and unfriendly players. There are a lot of biomes to explore and many myths to unveil!
Dark And Light Screenshots Gallery
Dark And Light game trailer
The brand new launch trailer introduces players to the Dark And Light
OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 50 GB available space
Dark And Light gameplay video
Dark And Light review and gameplay of the game
Reviews Dark And Light Game
In general, this game is a complete joke and a cr*p fest, and no, I would probably never recommend it, since it is from the same developers who created ARK.
- Great landscape and game concept.
- An exciting gameplay for the game "EA".
- It has an extremely high potential.
- The developers seem to be working hard and interacting with the community to solve problems and accept suggestions.
- Dismounting from horses, especially from a griffin, can sometimes be painful.
- The creature spawns seem far away, and they need a little tweaking to stop the insane number of creatures in one place.
- The temperature changes are a little excessive.
- When attacking a creature, you can get stuck in them. (You and your horse)
- The strength of the armor seems to need adjustment.
- A failure in the tether can be, to put it mildly, annoying.
- Griffin's landing/walking crash.
- Poor optimization at the moment.