About Defence Alliance 2 Game
Defence Alliance 2 is a total conversion mode of the original Killing Floor. The mod was made by a small group of developers by Tripwire Interactive acts as a publisher. There is next to no content from KF apart from a Co-op Specimen Survival mode featuring waves of zombies akin to Zeds. At its core, it's the same fast-paced action first-person shooter with a multiplayer feature. If for some reason, you can't play online you can always host your own game with 16 bots. In the beginning, you're offered to choose one of the following character classes: Sniper, Rocketeer, Medic, Mechanic, Rifleman, or Machine Gunner. As usual, each of these classes possesses some distinctive abilities. A round starts with two teams of attackers and defenders respectively. Each must complete the set of missions in a limited time. DA2 introduces a helping hand in the form of firing points where players can set up turrets (cannon or rockets) and ammo boxes nearby for quick access. As of today, the mod seems to be broken, but you can find a workaround on steam community forums.
Defence Alliance 2 Screenshots Gallery
Defence Alliance 2 game trailer
The brand new launch trailer introduces players to the Defence Alliance 2
OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB DX9 Compliant
Storage: 2 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DX 8.1 Compatible Audio
Defence Alliance 2 gameplay video
Defence Alliance 2 review and gameplay of the game
Reviews Defence Alliance 2 Game
An interesting mod, it's a pity it didn't happen to play with real people. But there is still an opportunity to play with bots, the ai is not completely stupid, puts turrets and uses tactical advantages like all sorts of mines, uses detours and chooses an advantageous position for shooting. But this is not the same as with people, in principle, you can start watching and playing, but keep in mind that online does not work, so new weapons do not open, and achievements do not work by the way. It's a pity in general that the mod died, it had a good potential.
- Interesting maps, quite spacious, with their own secrets and features.
- Variety of classes.
- Hardcore (In some cases) defense.
- Stupid AI, bots go into walls, shoot at walls, defend walls and die in walls.
- Disbalance (Due to minus number 1), sometimes you have to defend yourself alone from the "army of China", because your comrades are stuck in another doorway.
- Not enough weapons. For each class, the main weapon, a fart and a pair of grenades are issued. It would be more interesting to pick up the weapons of departed comrades-in-arms or find them in armories.