About Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond Game
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is a first-person shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. The game is set during World War II and follows the story of an OSS agent named John Berg who is tasked with infiltrating Nazi Germany and disrupting their plans for a superweapon.The game features a single-player campaign that takes players through various locations across Europe, including France, Germany, and Norway. The campaign is divided into several missions, each with its own objectives and challenges. Players will have to use a variety of weapons and tactics to complete their missions, including stealth, sniping, and close-quarters combat.In addition to the single-player campaign, Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond also features a multiplayer mode that allows players to compete against each other in various game modes. The multiplayer mode includes classic game modes like Team Deathmatch and Domination, as well as new modes like Blitz and Mad Bomber.One of the standout features of Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is its use of virtual reality technology. The game is designed to be played with a VR headset, which allows players to fully immerse themselves in the game world. The VR technology also allows for more realistic and intuitive controls, as players can use their hands to interact with the game world and manipulate objects.Overall, Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is a thrilling and immersive first-person shooter game that offers a unique and engaging experience for players. With its compelling story, challenging gameplay, and innovative use of VR technology, the game is sure to be a hit with fans of the genre.
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond Screenshots Gallery
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond game trailer
The brand new launch trailer introduces players to the Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel i7 9700K equivalent or greater
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1080 equivalent or greater
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: Storage: 180 GB available space
Reviews Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond Game
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is a game that truly immerses you in the experience of World War II. The attention to detail in the graphics and sound design is unparalleled, making you feel like you're really there on the battlefield. The storyline is engaging and emotional, with characters that you'll truly care about.The gameplay is challenging but rewarding, with a variety of missions that will keep you on your toes. From sneaking behind enemy lines to engaging in intense firefights, every mission feels unique and exciting. The controls are intuitive and easy to learn, so you can focus on the action.One of the standout features of Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is the VR support. Playing in VR adds a whole new level of immersion, making you feel like you're really in the game. The VR controls are well-implemented, allowing you to interact with the environment in a natural and intuitive way.Overall, Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond is a must-play for any fan of World War II games. The attention to detail, engaging storyline, and challenging gameplay make it a standout title. And with VR support, it's an experience that you won't soon forget. So if you're looking for a game that will truly transport you to the front lines of World War II, look no further than Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
- Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond offers an immersive and engaging single-player campaign that takes players through various World War II missions.
- The game features stunning graphics and realistic sound effects that make players feel like they are actually in the middle of a warzone.
- Players can also participate in multiplayer battles with up to 12 players, adding an extra layer of excitement and challenge to the game.
- The game offers a variety of weapons and equipment that players can use to complete their missions, adding to the overall realism of the game.
- Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond also includes a VR mode, allowing players to fully immerse themselves in the game and experience the action from a first-person perspective.
- The game has received positive reviews from critics and players alike, with many praising its attention to detail and overall gameplay experience.
- The game's graphics and visual fidelity can feel outdated and lacking in detail, particularly for a VR game.
- The controls can be difficult to master, leading to frustration and immersion-breaking moments during gameplay.
- The storyline is predictable and may not engage players looking for a more emotional or immersive experience.
- The multiplayer options are limited and underdeveloped, with a lack of variety in game modes and customization options.
- The game's high price point may not be justified by the relatively short length and limited replay value.